Saturday, August 8, 2009

We're baaack :)

Hey everyone guess what.. we're back in Iowa!! I know I know you're so excited. Haha, well don't worry right now we're about 12 hours away from Des Moines so you still have time to go out and have one last party before we get back! But right now we're driving to our hotel (Last night of the trip, but don't worry we get showers before you see us! ha) and we kinda got a little lost because they were doing construction on I-74, of course. Poor Matt, first he had to go through the Chicago traffic and now he has to drive at 11:45 at night trying to get to our hotel, and he misses his girls a lot. But we finally found a way to get to Coralville and we are now on our way to our hotel in Coralville Iowa and let me just say, last night we stayed in a really nice hotel in Chicago (of course) and it felt sooo good to sleep in a bed! My back and feet hurt so bad.. wow I'm getting old haha. Anyway, its really late right now, I can't wait to just get to our hotel and go to sleep.. thanks for cheering for the red team! :) and remember.. In just 10 minutes we'll be back.. in 11 hours! Crazy right?! Well don't have too much fun on the last night we're gone. I'll post more later.. right now I have to take a nap I'm way tired. We love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have run hard!!! Way to go Red team. I miss you all so very much - our house has been very quiet!
Love ya,
Loree

Eva Williams said...

We have missed him too. Great job red team- We welcome you back!